Sunday 20 November 2005

Windy Wellington

The wind here in Wellington is really strong. Something out of this world if you ask me. This morning as I was reading the morning papers, the wind was so strong I saw the clothes line move past me and before we could run out, it fell over the deck and on the ground below. The clothes got dirty and the clothes dryer broke apart.

Just when I when back to reading my papers, a bird, as it flew across the deck went spalt on the window due to the strong wind and fell on the deck. It was totally dazed. We took it and put it in the bush and after about half an hour, went off flying again.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This evening as Ashwini was riding a bicycle and was struggling to move the wind came from behind and moved her along without even the need to paddle.

No comments: