Monday 8 January 2007

The world traveller

I discovered this website on S & J's Blog about a tool that graphically illustrates the countries one has visited. I entered mine and here is a graphical representation of the countries I have visited in this world.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It is only 12% of all the countries on earth! That is only a fraction of what some others have been to.

I would be happy to have touched 25% before I leave this world!

Here is the link to this project. Click here to take you there. (I know, it sounds weird!).

3 comments:

vincent said...

Shagen,

Thanks for the great website. You have 12.5% and it is not too bad. i only manage 10% and I thought I have travelled quite a bit.

Anonymous said...

Shagen,

I can't believe it that even after all my travels, I've only chalked 6%. Sigh..have to work even harder now..Haha.

Edward

Ana said...

Hey Shagen! This is really interesting. Thanks for telling us the existence of such website. Have travelled a mere 4% of the world. Hopefully will travel more in the future!